Oral-View® Saliva Multi-Drug of Abuse Test (Oral Fluids Test)
The Oral-View® Saliva Multi-Drug of Abuse Test is a rapid lateral flow test designed to simultaneously detect up to 8 drugs of abuse in human saliva. Oral fluid testing is a recent development in drug testing, combining rapid detection with high clinical accuracy and tamper-resistant results.
Advantages of the rapid test drug Oral-View®
- The results are ready in about 5 minutes
- Test step
- Collection method is easy
- Minimal sample required – minimize the length of time required to collect a saliva specimen from your donor.
- The device can be sent to confirm positive results
- Also available in single-drug formats
- Manufactured in the United States
• This product is available for export. Now CE Marked for sale in Europe.
• In the United States this product is for Forensic Use Only. This product is NOT for At Home or Over-the-Counter Sale. This product is NOT for use in any medical diagnosis or treatment in the United States.
This two-step test has a built in collector – no need for a separate collector or extra steps for viewing test results. This easy to use test helps you monitor if you have collected a sufficient donor sample to run the test.
|Eight (8) analytes are available in the Oral-View® Saliva Test:|
|MET||Methamphetamine with Ecstasy (MDMA)||50 ng/mL|